Is it really happening??? Am I really going to be sleeping in the United States tomorrow??
This last week has been agonizingly slow and so busy. I will miss Costa Rica so much but am so excited to see everyone at home. I just put together the last of the video clips that I had. They're pretty random but feel free to check it out! I said good-bye to Kelsie yesterday as she was hopping on a plane to Panama, and I'm having one last dinner with my friends Erin and Chris tonight. I have so many thoughts about this whole year and everything that has happened. I don't even know how to put it all into words. I've been trying to reflect on this year and my goals for coming here and whether or not I met them but it's so overwhelming to think about!! I'm going to work on some sort of conclusion to wrap up the year and post it during my layover tomorrow from Denver. I will also try to bring the weather with me back to Portland!
No comments:
Post a Comment