Monday, February 20, 2012

Color Me

So.. my goal this week was to use something other than a flower... The colors found in plants are always so darn gorgeous, but I wanted to find another photo with great hues. I ended up using a photograph of this beautiful horse. I had a lot of fun photographing horses last summer and I'm so ready for it to be summer already! I love his gorgeous, long eyelashes!


Happily Mother After

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot, fun texture on the palette...

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

Your texture just looks like horse hairs and compliments the subject so well. Great detailed shot on that eye too. Thanks for joining in this week.

Patrice said...

love that close up!

Michelle said...

Love it! I do this with my horses, too. By now, I have a zillion shots of their eyes and I love every single one.

ju-north said...

Love what you have done with the palette!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Wow an amazing photo - look at all those colours and textures....and a lovely face.

Patrice said...

Congratulations - You've been given the Versatile Blogger award! Please visit my blog to learn more about it:

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html