Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday

I really wanted to participate last week, because I love the photos that the light box can help you get, but I ended up working all week (which is good!) but did not have time at all, so I'll have to try it sometime in the future! Mental note..

Anyways, this week's tutorial by Ashley was on how to turn a photo in a watercolor painting... I tried it three different times and didn't love what I came up with, but finally settled on this. It's from a winery that we visited in Australia. I like how the rows of vines look in the middle. That's probably my favorite part.
After... & .... Before


Second Attempt: This is, of course, the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. I like how blocky the Opera House and buildings look.

Last one: I know it's a little late for Christmas-y stuff, but oh well! And I accidently saved over the original, so you can use your imagination! :)


2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the vibrance of your photo...looks so cool.

Unknown said...

Love the bright reds in the top picture! very cool!