Monday, March 19, 2012

Color Me Berries

Man... It's STILL snowing. Even this morning, we have a 2-hour delay, but I'm dumb and didn't hear my phone ring or beep with messages from my boss and coworkers about the late start, so I got all ready to go, and then left for work, only to finally see my phone and come right back home. BUT now I have time to do a blog post for this past Monday! Anyways, everyone's complaining about this snow, but I still love it, no matter what time of year!

Happily Mother After

2 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

So pretty! Love all that snow

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

wow you've still got lots of berries despite all this cold weather? Your birds must have lots of food or else they don't like the taste of them. Lovely palette and thanks Stephanie for joining in again this week.